Easter Pictures

0 Comments »
I hope you all were able to take some time this week & reflect on the amazing love God has for us. Not only did He create & mold us in His image, but He was willing to endure great suffering so that we could spend an eternity with Him in heaven! All we have to do is confess that we fall short of His glory, & have faith that His grace is sufficient.
One of my favorite verses reads, "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for will actually happen and certain of what we cannot see." Hebrews 11:1
On another note, Brittney & Kailee took communion for the first time last week! Lately both girls have been asking lots of questions about communion, the crucifixion & the resurrection.
It's so refreshing to view faith through their eyes! Whether they're asking questions or telling us what they know about God, the words they choose to communicate their ideas are very deliberate. I never dreamed I'd be having conversations this thought provoking with my 4 & 5 year olds! The simple fact that they are so curious about all God is, speaks volumes to me in the sense that our Savior is absolutely a living, loving presence in each of our lives. I love that they are thinking about Jesus so much of the time (even when we're not at church) & want to learn more about Him!
Blessings!

0 Responses to "Easter Pictures"

Post a Comment